BreakAway, Ltd. has an opportunity for an entry level accounting clerk that will assist the Controller in processing accounting transactions for A/P, A/R and payroll. BreakAway Games offers a generous compensation package which includes, health, dental, vision and 401(k) matching. Free drinks and health club membership are perks we gladly offer all of our employees.
The payroll clerk will perform these tasks:
- Process accounts payable.
- Match invoices to receiving documents.
- Post invoices into the computer system.
- Generate accounts payable.
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies.
- File paid and unpaid invoices and statements.
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation & PTO time and 401(K) deductions.
- Contact HR or Department Supervisors for clarification or approvals on various financial matters.
- Process company payroll, including payroll adjustments.
- Process semi-monthly payroll data to ADP.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Candidates must demonstrate the following skills:
- Solid understanding of payroll procedures.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Intermediate math skills
- Organizational ability.
Candidate must possess:
- One year accounting/bookkeeping experience.
Solid understanding of payroll procedures.